Friday, May 18, 2007

There are times when I just start thinking about my future and wonder do I really want to be a nurse the rest of my life? Picking a college major seems like the biggest decision I have to make and sometimes I just don’t think im ready to pick what I really want to major in. I have said I have always wanted to be a nurse and I think I would love it if I was but there is always that feeling of not being sure.

Sometimes I just wish that someone told me what I had to major in. Then again I wouldn’t want to listen to them if that was how it was. There are so many of my friends that are changing their major because they don’t like a certain class and don’t want to have to take it again. That makes me want to do the same thing since I will more than likely have to re-take Biology 101 again since the first time I took it I got a low grade in it. If I did change majors though I wouldn’t know what to change it to and I would always wonder what if I just stuck it out and became a nurse like I have always wanted to be. I hate making big decisions sometimes.

The last big decision I made on my own was trying to decide if I wanted to go to the nursing college I got accepted to in Mansfield or if I wanted to stay home my first year. Now that I chose to stay here I always wonder if I made the right decision.

2 comments:

Tiffany Davis said...

I am a nursing student too and I know exactly how you feel. I have wanted to change my major so many times because of a class that I didn't want to take. Most of my roomates have changed their major as well, but I still can't find a different major that I would like to take on. I also thought about just going to a nursing school so I can just get my degree quicker withough having to take another history class. But I like reading your blogs, they are something I can relate too.

Cap'n Fatback said...

Nadine--

Okay, not bad. Try titling your posts. Sometimes they seem to slightly wander. A title might help keep the focussed. Beware the use of more than one "since" ("That makes me want to do the same thing since I will more than likely have to re-take Biology 101 again since the first time I took it I got a low grade in it.") in a sentence; it usually means that you need to break the sentence of oor rewrite it.

5/5